Genfin – business funding solutions
At Genfin, we offer tailored business funding solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Our options deliver funding for periods from one month up to one year and up to R5m in value. In Genfin, you will find a team that is astute, will understand your business and develop a solution that meets your business needs and affordability.
While Genfin is a funding provider, it is important to know that we are not a bank. We bring tailored funding flexibility to our clients. Expect an uncomplicated application process and a personal understanding of business that distinguishes us from all other loan companies and banks. With us, you can look forward to processing of your application and payout of your loan within one week.
Call this advertiser on 087 6544 300 or send your email here:
Why use Genfin?
There are many reasons to choose Genfin. Here are just a few:
- Trustworthy business – our business is managed by professional individuals, with proven track records.
- Not a bank – our uncomplicated application process allows clients to receive their funding within a week.
- Professional funding solutions – the funding solutions we offer are specifically tailored to suit and help your business. We structure the loan in accordance to your needs.
What Genfin can offer your business
Our offer is to help flourishing business owners to take their company to new heights. If we see potential in your enterprise, we will offer you a funding solution of up to R5m that can be arranged to pay out within one week. Using Genfin allows clients to skip the sometimes long administration system that banks require before providing loans.
The process will go as follows:
- Once we, Genfin and the client, agree on a total funding amount, we will put together a loan agreement with a repayment period between one and twelve months with payments either monthly or weekly.
- We will determine a once off, fixed interest charge (between 5%-40%).
- Along with the repayment deal, clients will pay the interest levy off in equal amounts over the term of the loan.
- After we have paid out the loan amount, we submit a debit order to collect the amount due, on a monthly or weekly basis.
- Once 50% of your loan has been paid off, you may apply for refinance of the remaining loan, or to add an additional amount to your loan.
For fast and reliable funding for your business, be sure to get in touch with the team at Genfin.