More about Koelenhof
Situated among the vineyard covered slopes just outside of Stellenbosch, Koelenhof Wine Cellar is a recognised, award-winning and celebrated wine producer and function venue. We produce quality, accessible wines that can be enjoyed by wine lovers, worldwide. Koelenhof Winery & Bottling offers a whole range of products and services to its clientele.
Koelenhof started out as a bulk wine producer and have been in business since 1941. Today Koelenhof presses about 16 000 tons of grapes in a year – just proving our immense succes with about 70 local shareholders. We thrive on producing excellent wines that will make our clients happy, whilst also delivering excellent service. We believe that it is important to represent South Africa’s generous and unpretentious spirit in each of our products.
Of course, we could not be as successful as we are today without the wonderful service of our staff. They all deliver their daily work with immense passion and hard work, ensuring that Koelenhof grows from strength to strength.
Call this advertiser on 021 865 2020 or send your email here:
Our wines and other services
We invite everyone ot come to the Koelenhof Cellar to enjoy not only our delicious wines, but also some of our other services. One of our specialties is the ‘roosterkoek’ that we sell in our shop – they’re delicious!
Our various wine-ranges:
- Koelenhof Wines: including popular vintages like the Koelenhoffer 2016 and Koelnektar 2015.
- Koelenbosch Wines: inclduing exclusive wines like the Koelenbosch Merlot 2013 and Koelenbosch Chenin Blanc 2014.
- Simonsbosch Wines: including some tasty options like Simonsbosch Pinotage 2011 and Simonsbosch Shiraz 2011.
- Contract Wine Services: for all wine producers that do not own their own facilities, we’ll let you make wine using our facilities.
- Function & Venue Hire: we have a cosy and intimate wedding venue available, comfortably seating about 150 guests. Delicious food and beautiful scenery is part of the package!
- Shop & Wine Tasting: clients are welcome to come and sample our wines, and if you want to take some home you can visit our shop to buy our locally produced wines.
We hope to see you soon!